You can check if we ship to your destination country in the Delivery Countries section (Homepage). If you are outside of those areas and would like a JOSEPHINE garment, send us a message via the Client Service section and state your country of residence. We will be happy to add your country to our list.
All prices are inclusive of express shipping costs, import duties and sales tax, when applicable. You should not have to pay any additional amount. However, if additional taxes or extra costs are charged on receipt, you have 7 days from receiving your order to open a support ticket in the Client Service section for us to verify and guide you through this process.
You can check the status of your order and track its delivery at any time in your Account. You can also track its delivery with its tracking number that you received via email on the DHL page
You can find all information relating to your orders in your Account.
- Order being prepared: we have already sent an order confirmation email with the Order Number.
- Order has been shipped: as soon as the order is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you a shipping confirmation email with the tracking number to track the delivery.
The estimated average delivery time for Express shipping is 2 weeks from the order confirmation email:
- Orders may take up to a week to process from the time you receive the order confirmation email; The order processing may begin one business day after the order is confirmed due to the time difference between your location and our factories, where most of our products are manufactured and shipped from. Additional validation may be required for some orders and can delay delivery
- Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email confirming that your order has been shipped; Shipping times begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email and may take up to 5 business days; When your order is shipped from our warehouse to your address, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.
If the estimated date of delivery is on a weekend, the delivery will most likely arrive on the following Monday. Please visit your Account to check the most up-to-date status of your order.
You should select a Premium shipping method when you proceed with your order, if the Express shipping method does not fit your need. For any other request, please email us in the Client Service section, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
What can I do if my order hasn’t been delivered within the estimated period?
If your order has not been delivered within the estimated period, we suggest that you:
- check the order status in your Account
- check that the address indicated for delivery is correct
in the case of a missed delivery, contact DHL.
We are happy to provide further assistance via the Client Service section.
If you know you will not be at home when the shipping company plans to deliver your order or if you were not at home when the shipping company tried to deliver your parcel, you can try to contact the local DHL office (www.dhl.com) directly with your tracking number to arrange a possible delivery date.
We will require a signature on delivery. On delivery, please make sure that the number of products delivered is as stated on the shipping confirmation email, and that the package is not damaged in any way. Any damage to the packaging and/or the product or any discrepancy between the number of products delivered should be immediately notified by indicating in writing on the courier’s delivery documents, because we reserve the right to deny any claim in circumstances where you do not send us a copy of that notification.