Crepe is a woven fabric created from high twist yarns. The original fabric is subjected to a very strong torsion and possibly heating to deform its fibers in a given direction. It has a soft, slightly rough and glossy texture. This fabric is opaque.
How does the “digital measuring” process work? We require you follow the steps below:
1. Get digitally measured
2. Confirm the digital measurements
To take your measurements:
- Make sure that the connection signal power level is high
- Click CONTINUE
Step 1 Get digitally measured: Enter your height
After entering your height, click CONTINUE.
Height entry in inches
Text bottom step 2
Step 2: Confirm the digital measurements
Now, you are digitally measured with a 98% accuracy! To confirm your digital measurements:
1. Take yourself your chest, waist and low hips measurements or ask someone to help you
2. Compare your results with the digital measurements in inches below
3. If all discrepancies are in the range -1 in/+1 in, please click "CONFIRM" to save your measurements
Otherwise, please redo the process by clicking "BACK" to upload new photos. Tips: Read the documentation on How to measure yourself with a measuring tape
Are you sure you want to leave?
You have added a product to your cart. Are you sure you want to leave this page?